TransForm NSD-420 is a compact video wall controller perfectly suited for monitoring both baseband and networked video sources. It enables customers to capture sources (networked sources, local DVI/RGB inputs, HDMI inputs and analog video inputs) from anywhere, and display them with high resolution 3D images on a video wall in combination. The flexibly configurable TransForm NSD-420 can either be used as a standalone video wall controller, powered by Barco’s CMS control room management software, or act as a perfectly integrated display node for a video wall in a networked TransForm N solution.
As a fully qualified platform for Barco’s advanced CMS control room management system, TransForm NSD 420 allows organizing display content (including 3D-accelerated) in a smart way to enhance awareness and improve decision-making.
Possibility to integrate into networked visualization system
TransForm NSD-420 can be used as a display controller running all types of Windows 10 based local applications and at the same time being part of a TransForm N networked visualization system, capable of controlling multiple video walls. This offers customers a complete data overview, while providing them with interaction and collaboration possibilities. As such, information can be shared between multiple sites, making crucial information omnipresent throughout your organization and beyond.
TransForm NSD-420 is available in several types of freely configured and pre-configured configurations:
- As a standalone single display video wall controller, running the full CMS Control room Management system in a single box.
- As a Single Display node in a TransForm N installation, running only the client parts of CMS on the NSD-420, and being part of a centrally managed TransForm N installation.
- As an Application Node in a TransForm N installation, where the graphical output of any Windows applications is transferred over the network to TransForm N Display Nodes.
- Preinstalled CMS control room management software
- Large Windows 10 desktop
- High-end 3D graphics acceleration
- Up to 16 3K-UHD outputs
- High input density
- Universal IP streaming video decoding
- Baseband capture cards for DisplayPort, DVI/RGB, HDMI and analog video inputs
- Local application support
- Latest Intel (R) Core (TM) i7 hex core processor for concurrent application processing and software based media decoding
|Processor||Intel(R) Xeon(TM) Processor E5-2620v4 8-core 2.1GHz (max Turbo frequency 3.0GHz)|
|Hard disk||2x 480 GB Solid-State Disk SSD (Raid-1), or
2x 1000GB Hard Disk (Raid-1)
|Operating system||Windows 10 64-bit IoT Enterprise SAC|
|Software||Any CMS deployment, CMS Basic pkg is advised for standalone use|
|Network||2x 1Gb/s LAN|
|Graphics card||Up to 4 4-channel professional high-performance NVIDIA Quadro-series graphic cards|
|Output||Up to 16 4K-UHD displays
Up to 64 HD displays, using Barco loop-through capable displays
|Input||Up to 5x 4ch DVI-I input card (supporting resolutions up to 1920×1200 @60Hz)
Up to 5x 2ch DP1.2 input cards (supporting resolutions up to 4096×2160 @60Hz)
Up to 5x 8ch AV input cards
Up to 4x 4ch HDMI (4xHD)
Up to 4x 1ch HDMI (1x4K)
(With HDCP support on HDMI inputs)
|Streaming video standards||H.264, MPEG2/4, MxPEG, MJPEG, V2D, H.263, VNC, ProServer (with HDCP support on HDMI ports)
– For all supported codecs see our continuously extended reference list of supported encoders
– For supported number of sources see VCORE Check tool
|Form factor||4U 19″ Rackmount housing|
|Dimensions||With handle: 482 mm (W) x 177 mm (H) x 522 mm (D) | 18.9 in x 6.9 in x 20.5 in|
|Weight||19 – 27 kg (24 – 32 kg incl. packaging), depending on configuration|
|Power supply||100-240V, 10-5A, 50/60Hz, 2x 800W redundant|
|Temperature range||0° – 40°C | 32° – 104°F|
|Humidity||Max. 80% (non-condensing)|
|Noise Level||Max. 50dbA (measured at 1m/32.8ft distance at 22°/72)|
|Compliance||CE, CB, UL, FCC Class A, BIS, KC, CU-EAC, CCC, DoC, RCM
Regulatory Model Name: P420_2
|Order Information||R983842000 TransForm NSD-420 Single Display video wall controller (configurable)|