- Light Source: Tailor-made laser engine, enclosed in a sealed module
- Long lasting light source (20,000 hours) with minimal decay
- Solid, flat field, saturated, ultraconcentrated light beam without any visible hotspots.
- Aperture: 1°-7° range (up to 0.5° using beam diameter reducers)
- RGB additive colour mixing, with exclusive Turbo-colours
- Unequalled colour consistency both across different fixtures and during lifetime.
- Exclusive BLazer graphic effects
- One wheel with 7 rotating gobos
- One wheel with 12 static gobo slots: 5 gobos and 7 beam reducers
- One wheel with 3 prisms and 1 soft-edge frost filter
- Sixteen-facet prism on a dedicated channel
- Unrivalled effect and colour change speed
- Compact housing with easy accessibility to all modules
- Extremely fast pan-tilt movements
- Ultra-precise 24-bit digital dimmer
RISK GROUP 3 – Warning: possibly hazardous optical radiation emitted from this product. Do not look at operating lamp source. Eye injury may result. EN/IEC 62471 – Hazard distance: refer to the manual
CLASS 1 laser product: EN/IEC 60825-1 2014
Operating Voltage: 100-240V, 50/60 Hz
Power Supply: Electronic auto range with active PFC
Max Power consumption: 400VA
Mains Out: Max 1600VA
Tailor-made laser engine, enclosed in a sealed module.
Solid, flat field, saturated, ultra-concentrated light beam without any visible hotspots.
Long lasting light source (20,000 hours*) with minimal decay.
*It may vary depending on various factors, as type of use and environment
Aperture: 1°-7° range (up to 0.5° using beam diameter reducers)
Total lumen output: 2900 lm
Front lens diameter: 150mm
High efficiency optical system
Motorized Focusing @16 bit
RGB laser based system with derating to preserve laser diodes.
Linear virtual CTO 2500K – 6500K.
1 Rotating gobo wheel with 7 HD Indexable and replaceable gobos
– Ext diam. 25.9mm (cut @ 25mm)
– Image diam. 11mm
– Thickness 0.5mm
1 static gobo disk with 12 gobo slots (5 gobos and 7 beam reducers)
Rotating Prisms disk: Convex plane, Pyramid 6 facets, Linear 6 facets, Frost.
16 Facets prism with rotation in both direction at variable speed.
Very precise 0-100% digital dimmer, dimmer Resolution: 24 bit.
High speed electronic Shutter and Strobe.
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Personalities: Single mode with 31 control channels
Control Protocol: DMX, Art-Net, RDM, sACN
DMX and RDM connectors: Locking 5 pin XLR IN/OUT
Ethernet port: RJ45 IN
Power connector: PowerCon True1 IN/OUT
Built In Web Server
Aluminum and steel structure with plastic covers
Two side handles for transportation
IP20 protection rate
Tilt: 251° – 16bit
Pan: 540° – 16bit
Accuracy: Resolution ± 0,28° (Range 0,56°)
Fast/Normal speed selectable by Function channel
Mechanical Pan/Tilt lock for safe transportation and maintenance
Long life self-charging battery
Display Graphic LCD backlit b/w Display
Firmware upload from another fixture
Firmware Upgrade via Web Server
Remote access through RDM
Minimum distance of illuminated objects 10 meters (32’ 10”)
Minimum distance from flammable materials 0.2 meters (8”)
Thermally protected power supply (overheating and cooling failure)
Forced ventilation with axial fans and heat sink
Safety devices bipolar circuit breaker with thermal protection
Max ambient temperature 40°C (104°F)
Min ambient temperature -20°C (-4°F)
Max temperature of the external surface 60°C (140°F)
Total heat dissipation: 1366 BTU/hr ±10% / 1440 kJ/hr ±10%
Working in any position
Hanging system: with fast-lock omega clamps (1/4 turn) on the base pn 183102/805
Optional safety chain
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU – Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 2014/30/EU – Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
• 2011/65/EU – Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC – EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
24 Kg (53 lbs)
388x294mm (base dimension) – 582mm with vertical head (h)
Distance between two fixtures 400mm