The Xtylos is a compact beam moving light with unique optical and chromatic characteristics, making use of a tailor-made RGB laser source (Patent Application filed).
This laser source, lasting for 10,000 hours, is enclosed in a reliable, safe and fully sealed module and it is the powerful engine of an incredible array of colours: in contrast to the subtractive mixing used with discharge lamps, coloured light beams are as bright as a white light beam!
The range of effects features two gobo wheels – with 7 rotating gobos and 12 static gobo slots – a wheel with 3 prisms, and a sixteen facet prism on a dedicated channel which can be overlapped with the prism wheel. The beam aperture can be steered in the range 1°-7° and it can be decreased further to 0.5°.
The Xtylos is definitely the most dynamic light on the market. It is the first moving head light with a laser light source, and this opens up new, surprising prospects for the development of the entire entertainment lighting world.
- Light Source: Custom 1200W white LED engine (44,000-lumen output)
- 5°-50° (10:1) linear zoom
- 16-bit CMY Color Mixing
- Linear CTO
- 6-color wheel (includes a dedicated CRI enhancement filter)
- 6 HD interchangeable rotating gobos
- 7 HD interchangeable fixed gobos
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- 16-blade iris
- Framing System: 4 focal planes, 90° rotation and macro channel control
- Soft edge frost and flood frost
- 24-bit digital dimmer
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net.
- DMX Channels: 38
- Input Power: 1800 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Low noise operating modes
- Weight: 44Kg (97.5 lbs.)
- Size: 470 x 320 x 800 mm (18.5 x 12.6 x 31.5 in.)