The Show Batten 100 is a LED moving bar designed for stage lighting professionals. Ten high-power Osram Ostar RGBW LEDs are housed inside a 100 cm long (39”) cylindrical aluminium bar. Each parameter of each LED may be controlled individually: color, 8 bit dimmer and 24 Hz strobe.
The Show Batten lens is fitted with a wide electronic linear zoom. The “Show Batten AS” version has a special ovalizer filter instead of the standard lens, which increases the projection angle on a single axis.
This is particularly suitable for wall washing. The zoom is very fast: 0.3 s from min. to max.
The colors are generated through R, G, B and W channels, and may also be chosen from a wide palette consisting of over sixty macros. The color temperature can be linearly adjusted from 2500 K to 8000 K thanks to control through a dedicated CTO channel. The Show Batten has a 240° tilt and can rotate very smoothly and very fast (240° in as little as 0.2 s). It is compact, rugged and lightweight: only 9 kg (19.8 lbs). Several bars may be arranged in a line or a matrix, with a constant fixed distance between the LEDs. An internal Ethernet switch for IN/OUT daisy-chain connection makes it easy to connect the bars up for pixel control in a matrix arrangement.
- Light Source: Custom 1200W white LED engine (44,000-lumen output)
- 5°-50° (10:1) linear zoom
- 16-bit CMY Color Mixing
- Linear CTO
- 6-color wheel (includes a dedicated CRI enhancement filter)
- 6 HD interchangeable rotating gobos
- 7 HD interchangeable fixed gobos
- Animation wheel
- 4-facet rotating prism
- 16-blade iris
- Framing System: 4 focal planes, 90° rotation and macro channel control
- Soft edge frost and flood frost
- 24-bit digital dimmer
- Digital stop-strobe effect
- Control signal: USITT DMX 512. Protocols: RDM, WebServer and Art-Net.
- DMX Channels: 38
- Input Power: 1800 VA@230Vac 50Hz
- Low noise operating modes
- Weight: 44Kg (97.5 lbs.)
- Size: 470 x 320 x 800 mm (18.5 x 12.6 x 31.5 in.)