The PANIFY has two power inputs – one input for the unit itself and the other for the mounted fixture. Because of the innovative design of the unit’s crossbeam, the power is routed from the enclosure to the crossbeam where the mounted fixture connects for its power and DMX; so, there are no concerns of tangled power or DMX cables when using the endless pan feature. The PANIFY only draws about 150 Watts of power and only requires a few channels of DMX to operate. The unit is already wireless DMX ready, so you do not have to run additional DMX cabling.
The PANIFY is not limited to fixtures and could be used to turn scenery, signs, screens and more. The unit is IP66 rated and can be used and hung in any position. The PANIFY expands and extends the usefulness of static fixtures or whatever you need to turn for your productions. Its flexibility and versatility allow the PANIFY to be anything you need it to be.
- Advanced tool turning fixtures, scenery, signs, screens into dynamic effects
- Endless PAN rotation at various speed (up to 50 RPM)
- Maximum load to be applied: 30kg (66 lbs)
- Any hanging positions
- DMX and WDMX (optional) controllable
- IP66 protection rating
- CloudIO Ready: fully compatible with CloudIO
- Weight: 13.8 kg (30.4 lbs)
- Size (LxWxH): 390 x 295 x 253 mm (15.3 x 11.6 x 10 in)