- The Igloo dome is injection molded from UV-resistant transparent polycarbonate, and is carefully designed to ensure flawless projections without loss of light or image distortion.
- The Igloo has been designed to accommodate any model of moving light from Clay Paky’s own SHARPY, XTYLOS, MINI-B, B-EYE/HY B-EYE, MYTHOS, AXCOR 300, ALPHA 700, ALPHA 300 and A.LEDA series.
- DMX wired version, with IN/OUT cables and waterproof glands, integrated into the base of the dome.
- Power is supplied via two cables with cable glands: one for the dome internal devices, the other for the luminaire.
- Outdoor working temperature range of -20°C / +40°C (-4°F / 104°F).
- The temperature inside the dome is regulated by an automatic cooling and heating system that maintains a constant operational temperature between 0°C and 35°C (32°F / 95°F).
- The Igloo is equipped with four carrying handles and offers the option of a flight case for safe transport.
- Installation follows a quick, plug-and-play procedure requiring no tools or special skills. A mechanical multi-positional fixing system allows a variety of compatible luminaires to be fixed. Once sealed, internal electrical connection is done via the supplied Powercon socket, and an integrated XLR socket allows connection to the fixture’s DMX interface.
- The base is extremely shallow allowing the beam to point in any direction without being blocked or masked – even at maximum downward tilt.
- The Igloo is entirely weatherproof, with each component offering IP54 protection. The locking system connecting the base to the dome is equipped with a watertight seal and fasteners; power and data cable glands are certified for outdoor use. And, a flexible mounting system allows the Igloo to be oriented in any position without compromising its high IP rating – either placed on the ground, hung upside-down or fixed to upright structures in a horizontal position.
150VA a 230V 50Hz (Igloo)
Max 1200VA a 230V 50Hz (Projector)
CONTROL AND PROGRAMMING
Input: DMX 512
Stainless steel structure with plastic pressure casting covers.
Four side handles for transportation.
IP54 protection rating (Protected against dust and Protected against splashing)
Two 2AT fuses.
The projector placed in the igloo is also equipped with safety devices (see dedicated manual)
Cooling: Forced ventilation with fans.
Pair of RTDs
Functioning in any position.
In conformity with the European Directives:
• 2014/35/EU – Safety of electrical equipment supplied at low voltage (LVD)
• 1999/5/EC – Requirements for radio equipment (R&TTE)
• 2011/65/EU – Restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances (RoHS)
• 2009/125/EC – EcoDesign requirements for Energy-related Products (ErP)
about 30 Kg (66 lbs).