DP2K – 10S
Small DLP Barco Alchemy Cinema projector (9,000 lumens)
- Integrated, DCI-compliant
- Combines media server functionalities with Series 3 cinema processing electronics
The DP2K-10S projector is a compact, fully integrated digital cinema projector designed for smaller theaters, boothless cinemas and single screens. By merging the projector and media server functionalities into one single projector module, the DP2K-10S Barco Alchemy projector is a full-fledged, DCI-compliant projector and media-server solution that includes on-board storage. Reducing the required hardware, it increases simplicity and reliability in the projection booth. And for additional reliability, the smart projector detects potential operational errors and warns users if, for instance, a scheduled show is missing assets or KDMs. Great in TMS environments, it operates stand-alone in single-screen applications. Thanks to the embedded Barco Web Commander user interface, shows can be created and scheduled remotely.
DCI image quality
Built upon Barco’s renowned DP2K cinema projectors, the DP2K-10S guarantees crisp images over time thanks to its acclaimed manual color convergence mechanism. While its standard Xenon lamps offer vibrant colors, its motorized lenses ensure a perfect image ratio at all times.
Low cost of ownership
Geared with integrated technology that drives operational and maintenance costs down, the DP2K-10S offers DCI image quality and ultimate reliability at a low TCO. As such, it is the perfect choice for exhibitors looking for a worry-free solution to go digital with a minimal hassle and risk.
The DP2K-10S projector is also available in a package with a third-party media server and it can be ordered without the Barco Alchemy module as well.
Unique benefits of Barco Alchemy technology
- Combines media server functionalities with cinema processing electronics
- Fewer boxes lead to more reliability and ease-of-use
- Simple operation thanks to intuitive ‘Barco Web Commander’ user interface
- Easy upgrading of Series 2 projectors with Barco Alchemy module.
- Specifically designed for smaller theatres, independent cinemas, art houses, boothless cinemas and single screens
- Low cost of ownership thanks to integrated Barco Alchemy technology, included storage, stand by eco-mode, reusable air filters, and shared components with other Barco projectors.
- DCI image quality at all times thanks to the easy-to-use manual convergence mechanism
- Wide range of motorized lenses for a correct image ratio
- Maximum ease-of-use through intuitive Barco Web Commander Screen Management System, running via a web browser
- Barco Communicator for simple configuration and updates of all modules in the projector
- Consistent image quality and brightness thanks to the proprietary sealed engine and advanced DMD cooling
- Easy to transport, install and service thanks to its integrated handles, user-friendly software tools and smart