- Upgraded power supply, minimized distortion in MFA.
- AES67 support
The ANI44XT is a Dante™ audio network interface for installation into WaveDynamics™ series amplifiers with four input and four output channels. The installation of this optional module allows these amplifiers to be integrated into any Dante™ enabled AV network and flawlessly transfer digital audio with any compatible product on the market, ranging from music sources to microphone systems, mixers, and many more. A true plug & play solution is created when linking multiple Dante™ enabled devices with each other on a standard IP network. It offers self-configuring solutions by using DHCP configuration, while the connection can be made to any existing 100 Mbit or 1 Gbit network infrastructure. Bidirectional signal transmissions with a sampling frequency of 48 kHz and a bit depth of 24 bit are simultaneously possible on all in and output channels while guaranteeing an incredibly low latency with a maximum up to 5 ms. (depending on the network occupation). The network connection is implemented using an Ethercon compatible connector, allowing connection using standard RJ45 or ruggedized Ethercon connections in professional applications. The ANI44XT comes delivered as an installation kit, including all required accessories for integration into the amplifier chassis. Installation shall be performed by qualified technicians.
The updated ANI44XT will have new functionalities like:
- Updated power supply with much better performance in terms of noise and interference sensitivity.
- AES67 protocol and TouchLink™ compatibility.
- Discontinued ANI44 – Dante audio network interface 4 in / 4 out
- New ANI44XT – Dante audio network interface 4 in / 4 out – AES67 and TouchLink™ compatible